Hi, I really enjoyed working on these photos. I've been dying to get some shots of our wedding rings. I did them the same night as the water shots, but didn't have enough time to work on them and get them up. Hope you girls like them.
The verse is: Song of Solomon 3:6
(in case anyone else wants to use it too)
No flash, RAW
Nikon D50, f/4.8, 1/100, 190mm, ISO 800No flash, RAW
I love the heart effect in this picture.

11 comments:
wow!! really like the bottom one and the heart reflection....how cool is that???!!!
WOW! the first one is awesome - but the 2nd one freakin' awesome!! lol that is soooooo cool
How cool that you got that heart shadow! Amazing!
That heart shadow is so neat!
LOVE these! They well up emotion and are fabulous shots!
wow....love the way you used the bible as your background.great choce of verse.love these shots, the second one that forms a heart....that is so cool.my niece is getting married in the fall would love to do a shot like this for her....ok how did you do this ?????if you don't mind sharing!
Soooo darn cool, Sandie!! I love the creativity here, the heart effect is just amazing, and completely love the dof on the top photo!
You are so creative!! This turned out so cool - I love the heart!!
fabulous!
WOW how creative! These photos say sooo much and not in a million years would I have ever thought to have used a rings shadow to create a heart. Great and perfect verse to tie it all in together.
Beautiful! I love the heart shadow!
Post a Comment