Thursday, December 13, 2007



This is one of my favourite pictures of my husband. It was taken while he was working on his computer. I asked him to pull his hat down.

Light Source: light from computer screen

6 comments:

Janet said...

Absolutely love the silhouette effect... can't wait to learn how you achieve it!

Jane F. Smith said...

Totally Awesome!!!!

cherie said...

love all your differnt examples of light!

DeannaKyresPhotos said...

WOW I cannot believe this is computer lighting.. it's AWESOME :D

Sandie Dunn said...

Thanks Ladies!! I really appreciate your comments. This is one of my favourites too because it is computer light. I liked that I got something a little different from something so common. Who would have guessed, eh? :)

Pixel Chixs Photography said...

The feel of this photo is just awesome! It makes me wonder what it would be like in b/w...you did well with this Sandie!