Thursday, December 13, 2007



As you will all soon find out, I LOVE sillouettes! This was taken on 07/07/07. The original plain sky was replaced with a more interesting one in photoshop from a previous shoot.

Light source: late evening summer sun.

8 comments:

jenney said...

Wow!!! What an amazing photo! I'm sure they treasure this!!!!

Jane F. Smith said...

WOW!!! gorgeous!!

DeannaKyresPhotos said...

Oh my goodness.. just a beautiful job with the lighting and scenery!! :D

Sandie Dunn said...

Awwww! Thanks girls! I really liked doing this one. It was a lot of fun. Had to switch up the sky for a little more interest though. But, turned out okay. ;)

pdxscrappinmamma said...

Beautiful!

gilmoregirl75 said...

Gorgeous! I adore silhouettes too...

Pixel Chixs Photography said...

Stunning. I love the light reflection off the water. Great photoshop work too.

pdxscrappinmamma said...

Hi Sandie, I just took the time to read through several of your instructions. While some of it is beyond me, I REALLY want to do some of this silhoutte photography. When I have tried it with my Canon Rebel XT, the flash always wants to pop up or else I have to use a tripod. What can I do, or what setting can I use to keep the flash down and still not have to use a tripod? I didn't see any settings listed on your pictures to study. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.